Iconic French design that's versatile and suited to a wide variety of cutting tasks
Open length: 16.5 cm / 6.5 in Closed length: 9.5 cm / 3.75 in Weight: 1.2 oz
- Stainless steel blade made from Sandvik steel provides an excellent cutting edge and superior corrosion resistance
- The mythical tree of the Mediterranean ! This hard wood has a yellow to orange appearance and has a dense and often tortuous veining. Soft to the touch it has a nice polish.
- Patented Vibrobloc Locking System locks the blade in the closed or open position as needed
- Stamped with the "Crowned Hand" — Joseph Opinel's chosen maker's mark — to guarantee authenticity
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable cutting; Proudly made in France since 1890
Blade: 12C27 Sandvik Stainless Steel
Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. From France, Opinel's beech is hard, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small, dark dashes.